COUNSELLING AND THERAPY - TOULOUSE
I'm a bilingual (English - French) clinical psychologist
and psychotherapist trained in CBT.
I provide counselling and therapy for teens and adults.
My private practice, located in Toulouse,
is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
I offer online sessions on Mondays.
Here are some of the issues I work with regulary:
- Depression, mood disorders
- Stress management, feeling overwhelmed
- Anxiety, panic/anxiety attacks, phobias
- Obsessive hair pulling or skin picking
- Disordered eating
- Trauma, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), dissociation
- Self esteem, low self confidence, social anxiety
- Pregnancy, post-partum depression, becoming a parent
- Cultural identity issues (mixed cultural identities, being a “Third Culture Kid”, culture shock, studying abroad, expatriation)
- Questions surrounding identity, self construction, and the challenges of entering adulthood ("Who am I?", "What do I want to do with my life?"...)
If you'd like to obtain further information, or to make an appointment,
please get in touch by clicking on the link below: